– [Monica] Welcome to the Health Technology program preview where we will give you a rundown on the various program streams you can take within healthcare, here at McMaster University Continuing Education. My name is Monica Bilan and I’ll be facilitating this session today. So there are five health technology program streams to choose from.
– [Narrator] Welcome to the metallurgy of iron and steel program preview session. My name is Nancy McQuigge and I’m the program manager for this particular program and I’ll be facilitating the session today. For those of you who may have heard of the term metallurgy, but are unsure of what it actually involves, let’s
– [Anne] Hi everybody and thank you for joining us to learn more about the two in one credential opportunity available to you through the Canadian Payroll Association and McMaster University. My name is Anne Dwyer. I am a program manager with McMaster University Centre for Continuing Education. It’s a pleasure to be here today,
– [Sarah] Welcome to the Advanced Strategic Marketing Techniques program preview, where we will give you a rundown of the Advanced Strategic Marketing Techniques certificate. My name is Sarah McMath and I will be facilitating the session today. McMaster University Continuing Education’s Advanced Strategic Marketing Techniques certificate program is a great way for the experienced
– [Kristine] Welcome everybody. Thank you for taking some time out of your day to learn more about our Web Design certificate program. My name is Kristine Stolar, and I’ll be facilitating this program preview. The agenda for today’s session is as follows. I’ll provide an overview of the program, its goals and course listings.
– [Kristine] Welcome, everyone. Thank you for taking some time out of your day to learn more about the Creative, Critical, and Design Thinking certificate program here at McMaster Continuing Education. My name is Kristine Stolar, and I will be facilitating this program preview. This is our agenda for today. The first part of the
– [Christie] Hello, this is Christie McGaghran. I will be facilitating today’s session. I am the program manager for the Business of Golf and Resort Management. Thanks to everybody who’s taken the time out of your schedule to join us. I see that we have a number of people online, so let’s get started. The
– [Nancy] Welcome to the Metallurgy of Iron & Steel Program Preview session. My name is Nancy McQuigge, and I’m the program manager for this particular program, and I’ll be facilitating your session today. There are specific features and benefits of the Metallurgy program and completing your studies with McMaster’s Continuing Education. The longevity of
– [Sarah] Welcome to the Human Resources Management Program preview where we will give you a rundown of the Human Resources Management Diploma here at McMaster Continuing Education. My name is Sarah McMath and I will be facilitating the session today. We offer a Diploma in Human Resources Management and the program is designed for
– [Christine] So, here’s a little bit about our agenda for today. I’ll explain the two program options of the Risk Management Certificate of Completion versus the Business Administration diploma with a Risk Management concentration. We’ll look at some of the details and the format of that. And we’ll talk about the new formatting of