– [Sarah] Welcome to the Science of Cannabis Program preview, where we will give you a rundown of the various program streams you can take within health sciences here at McMaster Continuing Education. My name is Sarah McMath, and I will be facilitating the session today. McMaster University’s Continuing Education Science of Cannabis program is
– [Nancy] Good afternoon, everyone, and welcome to the online info session for the My Own McMaster Pathway. My name is Nancy McQuigge, and I’m the Program Manager for this particular Pathway. And I will be facilitating our preview session today. So welcome. So just a quick little agenda for the program preview today, so
– Thank you. – Thank you. – Thank you. – I want to thank my friends, I want to thank my boss and I want to thank the profs at CCE. – More than anybody, I just really want to thank my wife. – I’d like to thank my parents and my two amazing brothers.
– [Leahann] Hello everybody and welcome. Thank you for joining us to learn more about our digital marketing certificate. My name is Leahann Hendrickse, and I’m a program manager here at the Centre for Continuing Education at McMaster University, and I will be leading us through today’s preview. The agenda for today’s preview is as
– I found it very helpful to learn and network with other people in my classroom or on campus. – You’re networking with other people, and you’re learning their situations and their jobs and what they do. And then you put yours together, and it’s just knowledge. Your knowledge base grows 100 percent. – My
– [Christine] Good afternoon, everyone, and thanks for coming to our session this afternoon. My name is Christine Stevens-Gopsill, and I’m the Program Manager for the Marketing program here at McMaster Continuing Education. I’ll be facilitating today’s session. So here’s our agenda for today’s presentation. The first part of the presentation will focus on the
– [Nancy] Welcome to the Health Technology program preview where I will give you a rundown of the various program streams you can take within health here at McMaster Continuing Education. My name is Nancy McQuigge, and I’ll be facilitating our session today. Before we begin, please note that this webinar is being recorded. The