– Lola, don’t cry.
If you cry, then I’m gonna cry, Lola. – I can’t, I can’t.
I’m not letting it happen. Stone face.
I’m an impenetrable wall. ♪ (upbeat intro) ♪ – (FBE) We have
a challenge for you today. – Oh no. – (FBE) We’re gonna show you
some videos and you have to try to get through
them all without smiling or laughing.
– God, why do you guys keep doing this to me?
Every single time, it’s always a challenge
that’s way too hard. Okay, I’m gonna just pinch
my hand really hard. I’m gonna be good. – (FBE) So, all of these
videos were chosen by our viewers who are
hoping to break you. How does that impact
this challenge for you? – I don’t know.
The kids know what’s good these days.
I don’t know what makes me smile anymore.
I’ve done YouTube for so long I’m dead inside. – I am usually really bad
at them, but let’s see if I can be good today. – (FBE) If you get out,
don’t worry, ’cause we’ll bring you back in
for the next video. – Okay.
– (FBE) Just keeping track of how many times
you break. – Yeah, no.
I’m down for this. – Good luck.
I’m not gonna smile or laugh or cry or cringe.
Actually, I’m probably gonna do all those things,
but let’s see. – I’m not gonna laugh at all.
– There’s no way… – Not a chance.
– …anything’s gonna make us laugh.
– Uh-uh. – (announcer 1) Titus.
World wide Titus O’neil. – (announcer 2) Titus had
a very busy week here in Saudi Arabia.
– What is– Hold it together, Joey.
Oh. Okay, okay.
You got me. You got me. – (announcer 1) Titus O’neil.
– (announcer 2) Titus had a very busy week here
in Saudi Arabia. – Oh, is he gonna fall?
Please fall. Nicely done.
Underneath, very nice. – It’s fine.
It’s not funny. – Oh no. – You have to try
a little bit harder. A little bit, maybe.
Come on, guys. – (announcer 1)
Did that really happen? – (announcer 2) Oh my God.
– (announcer 1) Oh my God, did that happen?
– Titus fell. That’s not funny.
That’s sad. My lips are just like,
“Come on.” Just give me a little bit.
Even now as I’m talking, I want–
Mm. Just play the clip please. – (echoing singing) – It sounds so good.
Ah, dang it. – Isn’t this the same guy
who did the Halo theme? – (echoing singing)
– It’s the fact that I used to do this as a kid. – Okay, this one’s good.
I went to Catholic school, so… – Oh, wow.
That’s okay. – I don’t get it.
Jewish, so not gonna make me laugh.
– Funny. This is funny. – I really like that,
but I think that the moment wasn’t right
for a chuckle, but I don’t want him to think
that that wasn’t funny, ’cause it was very funny. – (cameraman) So, I’m
in the kitchen getting something to eat.
I hear the door close – I feel like this one’s
gonna make me laugh. – (cameraman) I don’t know
if you can hear him saying “Find me.”
– Aw, he’s playing Hide and Seek. He’s gonna be covered
in stuff, isn’t he? – (kid) Hello. – (cameraman) This dude
is crazy. He hid in the pantry.
– Aw, come on. You can’t throw cute
little kids at me like that. – (kid) Find me.
– Aw. – (kid) Hello.
– Aw, what a little– dude, I have babysitter fever
so bad right now. – (kid) Hello.
– (cameraman) This dude is crazy.
He hid in the pantry. – Yeah, that’s a very
cute kid. – I do appreciate that they
just shut the door again. – (kid) Find me!
– (cameraman) I’ma find you. – (kid) Hello.
– Aw. That was adorable.
I don’t know if I won or lost that challenge,
try not to fall in love challenge, but I fell in love. – Yeah, I like that.
I like that one. – (baby laughing) – Oh God, his face
is funny. I’m terrible at this. – It’s the kids, man.
Look at his face. – Why are you showing me
so many babies? Did they go, “Oh,
Rachel has baby fever right now. Let’s show three videos
of babies.” – (baby laughing) – I am struggling.
You can physically… – Don’t you just miss
being a baby and laugh at nothing? – (camerawoman) Get in the back.
Get in the back, come on. – (dog whining)
– (camerawoman) Get in the back. Come on.
– Aw, dogs get me, so I need to prepare myself. – Nope, nope.
Damn it. Dogs are adorable. – (dog whining) – (camerawoman) Come on.
No? – Me. – I’m a sucker for dogs.
Look at him. Look at him, he’s got
two different color eyes and he doesn’t want
to get in the back seat. Don’t let him go
in the back seat! He doesn’t want to! – (dog whining) – I can’t, I can’t.
I’m not letting it happen. Stone face.
I’m an impenetrable wall. – “Lola wasn’t invited
to the royal wedding.” Same. – (camerawoman) Lola,
you have to be invited to go to the royal wedding.
– Oh no, oh no. This kid thinks it should
have gone to Meghan Markle’s big day. – (camerawoman) But you
didn’t get an invitation, love. – Oh, God.
I’m just laughing at their accents. – (camerawoman) The royal wedding’s
only for royalty. – It’s okay.
That happens when my friends all hang out and don’t
invite me. – (girl) I was so looking
forward to it and you said I’m going.
– This is heartbreaking. – (camerawoman) Your school
was having a royal wedding tea party.
– (girl) Well am I not going? – It’s really sad. – (camerawoman) You have
to be royalty. – Oh no.
– (camerawoman) What? – Oh no.
She’s so sad. – (camerawoman) You have to be
a princess or a prince to go to the royal wedding.
– (girl) But am I not a real princess?
– No. – (girl) But am I still going?
– It’s the whole thing of she probably wants
to be a princess, but all of a sudden it’s like,
“Hey, by the way, Santa’s not real as well.
Here’s ruining your dreams.” – (girl) But am I still going?
– It’s a “I feel bad for her” type of smile, but also
she’s a cute type of smile. – (girl) Probably Meghan
didn’t know me. – Lola, Lola.
– Meghan’s weighing in. – Lola, don’t cry.
If you cry, then I’m gonna cry, Lola. – (speaking Spanish) – This one will be easy.
I don’t even know what he’s saying. – Is he gonna fall off stage?
Is he gonna faint? – (Spanish rapping)
– This is awesome. – (gibberish)
– Ah! – (gibberish) – (gibberish)
– Ah no, oh no. – (gibberish)
– Nope, nope. I see what you were going for.
That was good. – (gibberish)
– I wasn’t gonna laugh, but you did. – (gibberish)
– Nope, nope. God bless the Wild
Thornberrys. Nope, not today. – (FBE) All right,
that was the last video. – My God.
So how’d I do? Incredible?
I feel like I’ve seen everything that the internet
has to offer and then these types
of things come up, so good job, viewers.
It’s new content. – To the fans that did
make me laugh, thank you so much. I needed a good chuckle,
so I appreciate you. – We lost, but we also
had fun doing it, so who’s the real winner? – Thanks for watching,
everyone. – If you like this episode,
hit that Like button. – Let us know in the comments
below how you fared in this challenge.
Did you laugh? – We’ll see you guys
next time. Goodbye. – Hello everyone, Alyssa here,
a producer from the React Channel. I hope we made you laugh today.
Don’t miss out. Be sure to subscribe
so you can check out all our shows across